We are moving forward with plans to move to a larger, more convenient, and safer facility in 2024! We broke ground in September 2023 and are excited about the possibilities in the new building. We’re very grateful to everyone who has helped make these plans possible.
Our Capital Campaign continues to need your donation.
As with so many other things, including food, construction costs are increasing. The original estimates have increased as have our funding needs. Please consider a new or increased donation to the Capital Campaign, online or in the mail. (Specify donation is for the Capital Campaign.)
The much-needed new space will provide:
- Increased freezer and cooler space for frozen proteins, fresh produce, and dairy items
- Educational space for nutrition and health classes
- Increased dry storage space for non-perishables
- Increased household ministry space for community donations that benefit our clients
- Increased kitchen space
- A larger and safer facility space for clients, volunteers, staff, and equipment use (fork-lift, pallet jack, carts, etc.)
- A new truck for hauling food items to the Share the Table distribution center from our community partners who provide dry goods and frozen foods to us weekly
- Increased parking area for the safety of clients, volunteers, and staff.
With your support, Share the Table can grow into the next phase of our important work, helping those in need in our surrounding communities.
Every dollar brings us closer to our goal! Thank you for being a Hunger Hero!